PROJECT PLANNING TRAINING
These are the terms and condition you agree to when enrolling in Perfect Project Planning open courses or in-house training courses.
Fill in the on-line enrolment form or email the completed PDF enrolment form to Trevor@perfectproject.com.au
Fees: Includes class tuition, comprehensive notes to the exercises, GST.
Payment: Make cheques payable to: Perfect Project Planning.
Direct Deposit: Account Name: Perfect Project Planning, BSB and Account TBA.
Tax Invoices: Tax Invoices will be supplied. Please confirm your contact details and purchase order to assist.
- Payment must be received in advance of the start of the course, unless explicit alternative arrangements have been made and confirmed in writing.
- Other arrangements for payment may be considered on request.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 working days before commencement date to obtain a full refund.
- Deferment will be considered.
- Substitution of participants can be made at any time up to the course start.
- Trainees must attend all classes to qualify for Certificate Of Attendance/Completion.
- The exercises presented in class, and the notes which accompany the exercises, are the property of Perfect Project Planning.
- Trainees may reproduce the notes provided they remain badged and acknowledged as the property of Perfect Project Planning.