PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING
PPP Advanced Project Management Course
Since 2005, this is proven, effective training conducted in an informal, small group workshop setting.
In 2017, the course is conducted in 4 class sessions, on the first 4 Saturdays of each month, 09:00 am – 01:00 pm.
In-house training, customised to client requirements, and dates/times to suit are also available on request.
This demanding and rewarding, hands-on, project management training starts off with the essential survival kit. With the emphasis on the basic concepts, methods and tools, the training proceeds to advanced techniques which are required to create perfect project plans, and to maintain them in order to manage a project, to monitor, measure, track and report progress, and control the key aspects of project scope, time and cost.
The course features case studies, real world examples, practical exercises, practice and encouragement, all designed to build participants’ confidence, competence, fluency, familiarity, and proficiency.
PPP training shares hot tips and tricks, recommendations and proven rules and tools that are used by PPP every day in real projects.
Participants acquire valuable knowledge, practical skills and advanced techniques that can be applied immediately at work to improve project planning, and exercise effective tracking and control during project execution.
With expert guidance from professional project managers, participants learn the powerful methods essential for using, and getting the most from, MICROSOFT™ PROJECT and the CRITICAL PATH METHOD.
- Become proficient in planning, tracking, controlling and analysing all types of projects
- Learn to use the software MICROSOFT™ PROJECT 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 to plan, track, manage and control projects
- Recognise and use the relationships and interdependence between time, cost and scope
- Understand and effectively apply the CRITICAL PATH METHOD
- Use predecessor/successor relationships with milestones within a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Use consolidated project plans and shared resource pools to plan multiple interrelated and competing projects
- Create, define and use labour, material and cost type resources
- Determine, analyse and estimate project costs; forecast and analyse project cash flow
- Create and assign project, task and resource calendars
- Level resources to resolve resource over-allocation, and optimise scheduling of tasks and resources
- Monitor and track progress, with updating and rescheduling tasks and resources during project execution
- Customise, present and communicate essential project information with advanced reporting
- Record and document changes in project scope, variations and extensions of time to support claims
- Accurate planning, coordination, monitoring, recording and tracking progress and performance
- Objective evaluation, assessment, analysis and optimisation all aspects of the project plan
- Cost saving, waste and re-work reduction, effective resource deployment
- Support for informed strategic and tactical decision making, support for claims (progress, variations, EOT)
- Better and effective control, more effective communication, improved coordination and overall reduced project risk
- Effective and practical training, best practice guidance, comprehensive set of notes, generous post training support
- Case studies directly from real experience, anecdotes, hot tips and tricks, secrets revealed, humour
- Central Perth location, or client’s venue
- Saturday morning courses
(ask about in-house training at your venue and dates/times customised to suit you and your staff )
PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING
Advanced Project Management Training Course 2016 Enrolment Form/Tax Invoice
|Company/Organisation (if applicable)|
|Contact Phone Number(s):|
|Participant/Trainee (Complete one form for each trainee participant)|
|Contact Phone Number(s):|
|Trainee Signature:||Date: _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _|
|Price:||$1190 Including GST||Purchase Order:|
|Credit Card||Direct Deposit (preferred)*|
|Card Type:||Credit Card (Visa)||Credit Card (Mastercard)|
|Credit Card Number:|
|CVV2/CCV2 (3 digits):|
|Name On Card:|
Perfect Project Planning Advanced Project Management Training Course
Saturday Dates January – June 2017
|January 7th, 14th, 21rd, 28th||March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th||May 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th|
|February 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th||April 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd||June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th|
Queries, Cancellations, Substitutions, Attendance, Payment, Terms and Conditions
- All questions answered and special requests considered. Please do not hesitate to ask.
- A tax invoice will be issued by Perfect Project Planning on receipt of this enrolment form, on request.
- *Make direct deposit payments to BSB and Account (TBA), in advance unless other arrangements are agreed in writing.
- Credit Card Payments accepted
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 working days before course commencement date to obtain a full refund.
- Deferment of parts of the course to later make-up dates will be considered, subject to arrangement.
- Substitution of participants can be made at any time up to the course start.
- Attendance at all classes is required to qualify for Certificate of Attendance recognizing completion of the course syllabus.
- Subject to PPP standard terms and conditions at: